At Jeesal Cawston Park Hospital, our mission is to provide a caring and nourishing Centre of Excellence, supporting people with learning disabilities to lead fulfilling lives.
We are seeking Senior Staff Nurses to join our dedicated team of professionals at our hospital for people with learning disabilities and/or autism with comorbid psychiatric and/or personality disorders based near Aylsham, Norfolk.
If you are an experienced qualified NMC registered Nurse looking for your next step in a Senior role or a Senior Staff Nurse looking for a change of environment we would love to hear from you! We offer an attractive salary, demonstrable career progression through a clearly defined structure and scope to develop areas of specialism.
- You will provide a professional nursing input and care for patients in the allocated area of responsibility
- Across the service you will provide nursing input and support to all staff in the multi-disciplinary team
- You will support the Ward Manager in managing the efficient and effective provision of quality service in the unit and across the Service
- You will ensure that a high standard of care is delivered at all times.
- Will possess an RNLD or RNMH qualification and have a sound clinical knowledge base in your area of specialism;
- Will have been working as a Staff Nurse for at least 1 year;
- Be committed to continuing your Professional Development;
- Have experience of supervising a team to achieve goals and standards;
- Will have completed your 6-month preceptorship;
- Have effective communication skills across all levels of the organisation;
- A good understanding and ability to use research and audit skills to promote and improve standards of care.
- Ability to work positively and effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Flexible in your working hours and able to work a variety of shift patterns including night and weekend working.
- A positive attitude and commitment to patients, their development and the Service as a whole.
- Objective, non-discriminatory, approachable and professional.
Pay and Benefits
- Competitive Salary ranging from £33,411 - £37,461 (DoE) pro rata for part time working
- 30 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction training programme for new starters and a genuine commitment to personal and professional development.
- Demonstrable Career Progression opportunities
- Perkbox (Coming December 2019)
- Hyundai Affinity New Car Scheme
- Free 24hr Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- We will pay for your DBS Check
About Jeesal Cawston Park
Jeesal Cawston Park is a private hospital registered with Care Quality Commission (CQC) providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation within the picturesque grounds of Jeesal Cawston Park.
Jeesal Cawston Park Hospital (JCP) provides assessment, treatment and rehabilitation services. We have three main units which offer support in both locked and open rehabilitation. The units support people with learning disabilities who are experiencing distressed behaviour.
We have a number of single bespoke service provisions for people who find living with others difficult, together with flats where we support people to improve their independent skills prior to discharge.
The hospital is located approximately 11 miles north of Norwich near to the towns of Aylsham and Reepham.