At Jeesal Cawston Park, our mission is to provide a caring and nourishing Centre of Excellence, supporting people with learning disabilities to lead fulfilling lives.
Experienced or Newly Qualified NMC registered Mental Health or Learning Disability Nurse? Get in touch with us today! We are seeking Staff Nurses to join our team and in return we offer an attractive salary, demonstrable career progression through a clearly defined structure and scope to develop areas of specialism. Preceptorships are available.
As a Staff Nurse at Cawston Park, you will:
- Provide professional and high quality nursing input and care for our patients in their unit/designated area of responsibility.
- Provide nursing advice and support across the Service (based on sound evidence and best practice to all staff in the multi-disciplinary team.
- Help support our Support Workers in providing efficient and effective quality service in your unit and across the service ensuring high standards of care are delivered at all times
- You will possess an RNLD or RNMH qualification and have a sound clinical knowledge base in your area of specialism;
- You will be committed to continuing your professional development
- Able to work positively and effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Flexible in your working hours and able to work a variety of shift patterns including night and weekend working
- A positive attitude and commitment to patients, their development and the Service as a whole
- Objective, non-discriminatory, approachable and professional.
Pay and Benefits
- Competitive Salary ranging from £26,897 - £33,411 (DoE) or £19 per hour for Bank Staff Nurses
- Additional weekend enhancements following completion of probation period
- 30 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Staff accommodation available
- Comprehensive induction training programme for new starters and a genuine commitment to personal and professional development.
- Demonstrable Career Progression opportunities
- Hyundai Affinity New Car Scheme
- Free 24hr Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- We will pay for your DBS Check
About Jeesal Cawston Park
Jeesal Cawston Park is a private hospital registered with Care Quality Commission (CQC) providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation within the picturesque grounds of Jeesal Cawston Park.
Jeesal Cawston Park Hospital (JCP) provides assessment, treatment and rehabilitation services. We have three main units which offer support in both locked and open rehabilitation. The units support people with learning disabilities who are experiencing distressed behaviour.
We have a number of single bespoke service provisions for people who find living with others difficult, together with flats where we support people to improve their independent skills prior to discharge.
The hospital is located approximately 11 miles north of Norwich near to the towns of Aylsham and Reepham.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to developing our staff.
We positively encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief and age.
All Appointments are subject to an acceptable enhanced DBS Check