Senior Staff Nurses (RMN or RNLD)
Location: Cawston Park, near Aylsham, Norfolk
Salary: £33,411 - £37,461 (DoE)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
At Jeesal Cawston Park, our mission is to provide a caring and nourishing Centre of Excellence, supporting people with learning disabilities to lead fulfilling lives.
We are seeking Senior Staff Nurses to join our dedicated team of professionals at our hospital site in Cawston, Norfolk. In return we offer an attractive salary, demonstrable career progression through a clear defined structure and scope to develop areas of specialism.
Cawston Park is a private hospital registered with Care Quality Commission (CQC) providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation within picturesque grounds. There are three units offering support in both locked and open rehabilitation. The units support people with learning disabilities who are experiencing distressed behaviour.
We have a number of single bespoke service provisions for people who find living with others difficult, together with flats where we support people to improve their independent skills prior to discharge.
As a Senior Staff Nurse at Cawston Park, you will:
- Provide a professional and high quality nursing input and care for our patients in your unit/designated area of responsibility.
- Provide nursing advice and support across the service based on sound evidence and best practice to all staff in the multi-disciplinary team.
- Support the Ward Manager in managing the efficient and effective provision of quality service across the Service.
- Ensure high standards of care are delivered at all times.
Requirements of Senior Staff Nurse
- Possess an RNLD or RMH qualification;
- Valid NMC Pin;
- Will have been working as a Staff Nurse for at least 1 year;
- Committed to continuing your professional development;
- Experience of supervising a team to achieve goals and standards;
- Will have completed your 6-month preceptorship;
- Have effective communication skills across all levels of the organisation;
- A good understanding and ability to use research and audit skills to promote and improve standards of care;
- Ability to work positively and effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Flexible in your working hours and able to work a variety of shifts patterns including nights and weekend working
- A positive attitude and commitment to patients, their development and the Service as a whole.
- Objective, non-discriminatory, approachable and professional.
Benefits of becoming a Senior Staff Nurse
- Competitive Salary ranging from £33,411 - £37,461 (DoE) or £19 per hour for Bank Staff Nurses
- Additional weekend enhancements following completion of probation period
- 30 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Staff accommodation available
- Comprehensive induction training programme for new starters and a genuine commitment to personal and professional development.
- Demonstrable Career Progression opportunities
- Perkbox Employee Discount Scheme
- Hyundai Affinity New Car Discount Scheme
- Free 24hr Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- We will pay for your DBS check
Interested in working as a Senior Staff Nurse? Click Apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to developing our staff.
We positively encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief and age.
All Appointments are subject to an acceptable enhanced DBS Check