Jeesal Group – We Provide, We Support, We Care.
With over 30 years’ experience and unrivalled care and support, at Jeesal we are dedicated to providing person-centre care for people with intellectual disabilities. We are currently seeking Support Workers to join our team at Creswick House.
Creswick House, based in the market town of Fakenham and recently rated good by CQC has achieved a number of accolades since it’s opening in 1992. In 2002 the house was subdivided into two interlinked living areas, the downstairs has developed into a specialist unit for adults with a learning disability. The upstairs unit provides support for adults with a learning disability within the model of supported living.
As a Support Worker you will:
- Provide support to individuals in a respectful, sensitive , compassionate and person-centre manner in all aspects of their daily living
- Support service users to develop their skills in various activities of daily living
- Promote independence and development of appropriate skills and relationships to enable service users to make full use of community facilities
- Support service users to lead full lives and develop a range of relationships
- Support the development and implementation of individual Person-Centre plans
- Contribute to and participate in service user review as required by the Support Service Manager
Skills and Attributes
- Positive Attitude and commitment to tenants, their development and the service as a whole
- Objective, non-discriminatory, approachable and profession
- Able to act as a role model of our service users
- Able to manage change, be flexible and adaptable
- NVQ / Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care is desirable but not essential
- Must hold a full driving licence
Pay and Benefits
- £8.75 per hour
- Overtime and waking night enhancements up to £9.75 per hour
- Shifts will be on a rotational basis with sleep in duties as required
- Full Time and Part Time Opportunities Available over a 24hr period
- Comprehensive induction training programme for new starters
- A genuine commitment to personal and professional development
- Perkbox Employee Discount Scheme
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – worth £300 (Subject to conditions, Tax and NI deductible)
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Free 24hr Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- We will pay for your DBS Check
Keywords: Support Worker, Care Workers, Carer, Care Assistant, Social Care, Healthcare, residential, learning disabilities
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to developing our staff.
We positively encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief and age.
All Appointments are subject to an acceptable enhanced DBS Check